Yep, oldest trick in the book…distract the sheeple with partisan politics while disarming them with LAWS. Wake Up America.
Stay Alert, Armed and Dangerous!
- More Than 100 Weapons Confiscated Under Maryland’s Red Flag Law In Prince George’s County
- Measure To Require Background Checks On Private Rifle, Shotgun Sales And Ban Of 3D-Printed Gun Blueprints Fail In Maryland
- First Month Of Red Flag Law Draws 114 Requests For Removing Guns
- Anne Arundel Officials Name Officers In Police-Involved Shooting
- Maryland Man Arrested After Allegedly Threatening Violence At Workplace, 140 Guns Found Inside Home
According to police, two officers serving a new Extreme Risk Protective Order (Red Flag Law), a Maryland protective order to remove guns from a household, shot and killed the man listed on that order.
“Under the law, family, police, mental health professionals can all ask for the protective orders to remove weapons,” said Sgt. Jacklyn David, with Anne Arundel County Police.
That man was identified as Gary J. Willis of same address.
Officials said Willis answered the door while holding a handgun.
View original post 54 more words