I am always interested in Partisan warfare and weaponry and this one is amazing.
Stay Alert, Armed and Dangerous!
It is estimated that deliberate starvation, slavery and the expulsion of the Irish (and Scottish) peoples in fairly recent history led to a 50 percent loss of population. If this is so, these two nations suffered a population loss far worse than did the Slavs under Jewish Bolshevism or by Germany that suffered a 13 million loss of population following World War II on account of Allied policy.
It is befitting that we remember the 78th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor today as the terror attack in Florida that killed three and wounded eight is still fresh in our minds. So often terror attacks like this get forgotten so easily because of the nature and agenda of the 24 hours news cycle.
We have to understand that the NATURE of ALL WARFARE is DECEPTION.
That is how the Japanese succeeded 78 years ago and how jihadist have succeeded in killing thousands of Americans ON OUR OWN SOIL for the past 30+ years.
But don’t fool yourself in thinking that jihadist are our only enemy.
It’s not that simple.
Their are scores of others who at this very moment hold high positions in local, State and Federal Government that want the same thing as this POS jihadist wanted: THE WHOLESALE DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA.
Open your Eyes and Keep Your Guns Loaded.
Hard Times are Coming Down.
Stay Alert, Armed and Dangerous!
December 7,1941, is a date that will live in infamy.”
As we note the 78th anniversary of the bombing, how many people still think about Pearl Harbor?
Not many I know. I have heard the comment that it was so long ago.
I will always remember Pearl Harbor, and our daughters will be taught about Pearl Harbor.
They will be taught to honor the memory of the people who lost their lives there and in the war.
Both attacks were made by fanatical cowards.
Just as then, we are now in a fight for freedom.
Like then, the fanatics must be wiped out by whatever means are necessary.
Let’s take a look back at the attack at Pearl Harbor.
View original post 175 more words
Some Outstanding Reads…Share with People you Care About.
The Soviets won the Greatest Generation’s war.
That victory allowed them and their Commie-lite pals in the US to divide the world for nearly 50 years.
The Han heirs to the Soviet mass murderers, aided by their global allies, are now planning and executing a global clean-up operation to be completed NLT than the centenary of Mao’s triumph in 1949.
Don’t believe the hype.
You are surrounded by Reds here in FUSA 2019.
You know what you must do.
Harden your hearts.
Toughen your body.
Build your skill sets.
And keep working your intel ops.
The Big Game is coming.
Great Read. Be sure and read the two links on Lithuania.
Highlights from Part one. Staple this to your Brain.
1) Government identification records are the clerical basis for mass murder and other atrocities: No, not every government ID scheme leads to genocide and expatriation. But for the collectivists of both the German Reich and the USSR, each victim’s identity card was both part of the initial targeting and the final “production record”.
2) Get to the forest early if you want to live: If you think they will be coming for you, you are probably right. Plan not to be where they know you work and live. Act early if you want to maximize your chances. You and your family will die if you are at your government-approved address.
3) The Bad People will have lots of help from your neighbors:The most disturbing moment for me in the KGB museum was not in the execution or interrogation/torture cells. It was realizing, while moving through the excellent exhibits on the mass deportations of Lithuanians after “liberation” by the Soviets in 1944, that most of the deportees (many of whom were subsequently executed or starved or died of exposure and disease) had been betrayed to the NKVD/KGB by their neighbors.
4) “Fascism” is not the only mortal enemy of freedom and life; the real enemy is collectivism in any form: At each of the memorials, one could tell the provenance of any signage by its reference to “fascism”. Mostly, such markings were from the Soviet era, during which — not coincidentally — many more millions of innocent human beings were killed by the “enlightened” Communists than had been slaughtered by the Hitlerites and their collaborators. While it is too much to expect the Soviets to acknowledge these facts, it is essential that freedom-minded folks grok that collectivism, in any form, can and usually does lead to the mass grave.
5) Never report en masse when ordered to do so: Nothing good ever happens to folks who do.
6) Food and ammunition will be the vital shortages you must address in order to live: Empty weapons and bellies a successful resistance does not make.
7) The Bad People will torture and kill those who help you: Get used to the idea. Retribution killing is a standard totalitarian play. Try to avoid jeopardizing your allies to the extent possible, but know that they too will be swept into the whirlwind.
8) The Bad People will torture and kill your family members:Sippenhaft ain’t just a chapter in Vanderboegh’s long-awaited novel. The KGB museum was filled with execution orders with notations indicating that not only had the subject been killed per order of the Party, but that “special measures” had or would be taken against the victim’s family.
9)You must be prepared to fight until victory or death: Once you go to the woods, you are there for the duration. The Baltic “forest brothers”stayed out until they were killed or captured. More on them in the next part of this report.
10) If you think it can’t happen here, you are wrong. The Polish and Lithuanian Jews who were ground into dust by the Einsatzgruppenthought the same thing. So did the Lithuanians who couldn’t believe that the Communists under Stalin and subsequent regimes would hold their passionate patriotism against them.
Almost all of those folks who believed “it couldn’t happen” died. A few survived by running into the woods, or by bearing up under the brutal realities of the Gulag, year after year after year.
Each of them knows the single biggest lesson from Lithuania: naked, brute force can and does triumph over kindness, love of kin and country, and simple human decency — often for decades or more.
Lose your illusions.
While there is still time.
Stay Alert, Armed and Dangerous!
People within five miles of your current home are your biggest problem.
Ignore that reality, and you will regret the omission.