“Pay particular attention to damaging the platters inside the hard drives where data is magnetically recorded” says UMich.edu.
Hard drives will typically have several platters mounted on the same spindle. See featured image. Be thorough.
Physical destruction is generally considered the most secure and permanent type of data destruction, but this must be done to a provable level, as even a small piece of a disk may contain data. Typical techniques include grinding, shredding, incineration, applying corrosive chemicals, or applying extremely high voltage.
Nothing ground breaking here, just some “secret comm” fundamentals.
Remember, having a Security mindset in today’s cyber-snooping world is just good common sense.
Really well done podcast about Metaverse and it’s application for global surveillance the likes of which you have never imagined!
Really well put together essay.
Transhumanism: The Convergence of Things in Motion Right Now
As suggested in the diagram above, there are philosophies, hardware innovations, prior accomplishments in biological science, the transmogrification of society with its “New Normal” and the melding of physical, augmented and virtual realities.
First off, do you guys and girls remember Lawnmower Man?
These factors at play include:
- Transhumanist Movement Philosophy from the late 1990s
- The incredible breakthrough of Cloning (which has since gone dark in the mainstream)
- The recent announcement of the Metaverse; blending of physical, augmented and virtual realities
- The Great Reset’s Fourth Industrial Revolution: emphasis on 3-D Printing, Quantum Computers and explicit “Human Enhancement”
- Neurological Hardware innovations, for instance, Elon Musk’s Neural Link technology
- Bill Gates
It is the convergence of this motley crew of happenings that point to a strong possibility of one day, a 140 year old Henry Kissinger, resembling a cross between a squid, a…
View original post 2,925 more words